2nd October 2011, 10:34 AM
gaauta

What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks

have done BA from delhi university with 40% of marks. Can I get the admission in B.ed in Jammu Kashmir University?
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  2. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  5. Which university is better for doing B.Ed, either Gwalior or Jammu and Kashmir? I've secured 48% marks in Graduation and have done LLB from Meerut University with 58% marks
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  7. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  8. Am I eligible for Delhi University MBBS exam if I am from Jammu?
  9. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  10. How may I join M.P.Ed program in Jammu university after completing B.P.Ed from Nagpur university?
  11. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  12. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Distance Agriculture degree after completing 12th with PCM?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  15. Is the syllabus of B.Ed of Kashmir University and Jammu University same?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  17. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?
18th May 2012, 09:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks

Admission for B.Ed will be through common written examination. Graduation is main educational qualification essential to pursue B.Ed in Jammu University. You need to have taken graduation from a recognized institute with 50% marks. If you come under reserved category, you are eligible to get relaxation upto 5% in marks. Hence, you cannot apply for B.Ed course as you have only 40% marks in graduation.
19th August 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks

i have 44percent mark ba can i admit in b.ed admission jammu uni
31st July 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am msc in biotech what are the conditions for me for bed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?