31st March 2015, 03:27 PM
T.Santosh Reddy

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study CFA course?

Hi,
There is any chance to get Education Loan
from any bank to get apply for CFA course?
Is there any chance then please give me the information.
Waiting for your reply.

20th April 2015, 10:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study CFA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Santosh Reddy View Post
Hi,
There is any chance to get Education Loan
from any bank to get apply for CFA course?
Is there any chance then please give me the information.
Waiting for your reply.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is recognized Professional course and no doubt after completing this course you will earn a good salary in top companies in India are either in abroad. CFA course is recognized course & when you finally get admission in this course, then you are eligible to apply for a loan. Many Indian bank will offers loan for professional recognized courses and you can approach the bank directly for education loan.

There are a number of banks in India offers education loan for higher studies. You can contact the bank directly to get the complete details regarding education loan procedures. Well, there is no processing fees will be charged by the bank when sanction the education loan.

You can apply for the educational loan from any nationalized as well as private bank. You can also compare the Interest rate as well as repayment period and then finalized the bank. Generally Repayment period will be 7 to 10 years & you have to clear your loan amount within the given period.

When you are applying for education loans from a bank, you have to submit the necessary documents, i.e. Loan application form, Admission proof by the college/University, Proof of age & residence, proof of salary (if applicable), Pan card copy, Character Certificate, previous year mark sheet, passport size photographs etc.

I suggest you to please visit the bank personally to get complete details regarding education loan procedures.
17th September 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study CFA course?

Can you please say me what to do and how much will it cost me to complete all the 3 levels of cfa?? Full cost structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?