1st October 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree

actuly i have completed m.com degree but for the proffesional degree or some achievement want to do mba with distance basis, i want to know that if i do mba with distance learnig, can i get the benifits from this distance course or not b.coz i m working
& do't want to stop this. suggest me soon.

thanks with regards
cheeku

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  2. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  4. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  5. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
  6. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  7. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  8. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  9. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  10. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career?
  11. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  13. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  15. Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?
  16. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  18. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
23rd April 2012, 11:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actuly i have completed m.com degree but for the proffesional degree or some achievement want to do mba with distance basis, i want to know that if i do mba with distance learnig, can i get the benifits from this distance course or not b.coz i m working
& do't want to stop this. suggest me soon.

thanks with regards
cheeku

Candidate who are not able to attend regular classes may look for the distance mode. There are various recognized Institutes offering MBA through distance mode. In order to pursue the program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The percentage criteria may vary, however to get admission in most of the Institutes one has to qualify with the given percentage of marks. Admission are based on entrance tests. One who holds some years of working experience along with graduation degree may gets the benefit of getting admission even with low percentage of marks in the qualifying exam [Graduation]. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes offering MBA through distance mode:
  • Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • SSC College
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
  • Indian Management School and Research Centre.
In order to get detail information one may refer to the official websites of the above given Institutes.
25th May 2013, 02:22 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree

HI

Try to go for regular MBA course.
In extream case if you cant go for regular course then you can go for part time course from very good institute or college. Though the knowledge gained would be less when compared to regular course, you will have good faculty, infrastructure and good alumni base working at higher position.
Distance learning would add just a line on your CV. As far as it contribution to your profile is concerned, it would be negligible when compared to regular course and part time course.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?