24th July 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study BSc(Nursing) in Osmania University with 97.5% marks in Intermediate?

Sir, I want to get admission in Osmania University for studying BSc in Nursing course. I have secured 97.5% marks in my Intermediate course. So, I just want to know that can I get direct admission for this BSc course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility criteria to study B.Com LLB course at University College of Law, Osmania University? Do they conduct entrance exam all over India?
  9. How can I enter LPU without any entrance exam?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?
  11. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  12. What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?
  14. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  16. Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?
  17. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
31st July 2018, 09:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study BSc(Nursing) in Osmania University with 97.5% marks in Intermediate?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get direct admission to study BSc(Nursing) in Osmania University with 97.5% marks in Intermediate.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007

Official website: www.osmania.ac.in/
29th June 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study BSc(Nursing) in Osmania University with 97.5% marks in Intermediate?

I scored 978/1000 in bipc can I get admission in bsc nursing without any entrance exam in osmania college
19th September 2021, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 52/ in my intermediate and Now I wanted to do bsc nursing so can I get diect addmission in osmania university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?