18th February 2017, 10:26 PM
kiran217

Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and want to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University. What is the procedure for it? When university invites application form?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  2. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course to join in software testing field?
  5. From where to get the application form for Osmania University? I have completed my graduation with 65%
  6. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  10. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical stream?
  12. When the MANUU invites application form of Diploma Engineering? Previous year question papers of it? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  14. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  15. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  16. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  17. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  18. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
15th April 2017, 11:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?

The online application form for admission in Osmania University is generally released every year in month of April. You can apply for exam at official website of this university. Examination is conducted in May.

Academic qualification for this exam:

Diploma candidates must have 60% marks or more in diploma to apply for entrance exam of this university.

After clearing the exam, you can get direct admission in second year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?