3rd October 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in CPT to enroll for IPCC program after completing BCom?

Hello friends, I am really confused regarding this issue. Actually I want to know about IPCC. I am studying in BCom final year and would like to do CA course after my Graduation. So, after my Graduation I have to give CPT or I can get direct admission?

6th October 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CPT to enroll for IPCC program after completing BCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am really confused regarding this issue. Actually I want to know about IPCC. I am studying in BCom final year and would like to do CA course after my Graduation. So, after my Graduation I have to give CPT or I can get direct admission?

No, it is not necessary to appear in CPT to enroll for IPCC program after completing BCom. Commerce graduates or postgraduates with at least 55% marks or other graduates or postgraduates with at least 60% marks are eligible to enroll to IPCC program through direct entry route. Therefore, if the student has scored at least 55% marks in BCom then he/she can enroll directly to IPCC program. They have to undergo four weeks integrated course on Information Technology and Soft Skills before commencement of their articleship. The ICAI website link is given Click Here
6th October 2018, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CPT to enroll for IPCC program after completing BCom?

If you have got B.Com degree with 55% marks, then you can directly apply for CA IPCC registration. There is no need to appear for CPT, if you have got the marks.

If you have got B.Com degree with less than 55% marks, then you can surely appear for CA CPT. After qualifying only you can get into IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?