24th July 2018, 10:54 AM
vanshika pandey

Can I get direct admission in IPCC program with 55% in BCom(Accountancy) course?

Dear friends, I would like to know that as I have scored 55% marks in my BCom(H) with Accountancy so I can get direct admission in IPCC program? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

26th July 2018, 08:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IPCC program with 55% in BCom(Accountancy) course?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and it is the stage second of three staged CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

To register for the same examination, you need to have either completed your foundation course in CA i.e; the first stage of CA by qualifying CPT or you are required to have completed your graduation degree course in commerce stream with at least 55% marks ( or 60% marks in case of any other stream ) from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Com (H) in Accountancy course with 55% marks, you are eligible to register for IPCC through direct entry scheme i.e; by skipping CPT and the foundation course in CA.
27th July 2018, 02:35 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IPCC program with 55% in BCom(Accountancy) course?

Yes, you can get direct admission in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course) on securing 55% marks in B.Com.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce candidate and 60% for non Commerce candidate.

IPCC registration is applicable for times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly.

For more information, you can visit at www.icai.in.
27th July 2018, 06:13 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym IPCC stands for Integrated Professional competence course.

This is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. The requirements for this course is given as below:

Graduates in commerce with minimum of 55% marks can directly apply for IPCC stage of course.

You can directly apply for IPCC with 55% marks in Bachelor of commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?