15th November 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a education loan for B.Pharmacy lateral entry without cet exam?

Can I get a education loan for B.Pharmacy lateral entry without cet exam?

17th November 2022, 06:57 PM
Massater

Default Re: Can I get a education loan for B.Pharmacy lateral entry without cet exam?

CET is a state governed exam that is conducted for admission to different institutions across the state , in order to get a loan for b pharmacy you wont require the marks of the enterance exam
You may be required to submit the admission letter or the selection letter of the college that you get into
After getting admission there are many colleges that run scholorship for meritorious students so you could take the help of the following to support your admission
18th November 2022, 10:11 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a education loan for B.Pharmacy lateral entry without cet exam?

For getting an education loan , its important a candidate to have received confirmation letter from college.
Once they receive the confirmation letter from a recognised university/college , they can apply for education loan.

There are various banks that provide education loan at varying rates.
One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?