12th August 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Can SBI grant an education loan to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Requirements for it?

I have completed in Diploma in Mechanical engineering and now want to get admission in B.Tech course. Please tell me can SBI grant me education loan for it? Requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a PGDCA get lateral entry in MCA course? Total fees and way to get education loan from SBI?
  2. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  3. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  4. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?
  5. Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  7. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  9. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  10. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  11. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech? -- [New]
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?
  13. Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?
  14. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  15. Best Fashion Designing colleges in Hyderabad for which SBI can grant an education loan? Procedure to get education loan?
  16. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  17. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  18. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
13th August 2017, 11:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can SBI grant an education loan to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Requirements for it?

Yes, you can get an education loan from SBI for pursuing B.Tech course through lateral entry. Candidates who have secured admission in B.Tech course through merit basis or through entrance examination counselling process or through Management quota seats in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit the relevant documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc, to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?