3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a PGDCA get lateral entry in MCA course? Total fees and way to get education loan from SBI?

I am from Ranchi and have completed PGDCA and now want to study MCA course. Can I get admission through lateral entry? Total fees and way to get education loan from SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?
  2. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  3. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  4. Can SBI grant an education loan to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Requirements for it?
  5. Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it?
  6. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
  8. Which are the expenses covered under an education loan scheme of SBI?
  9. Procedure to get education loan for lateral entry in second year?
  10. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  11. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  12. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  13. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  14. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course? -- [New]
  15. Is there any scholarship and education loan facility available for lateral entry admission in Biomedical for girl student?
  16. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  17. What is the total fees of B.Tech in IGNOU in Lateral Entry?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
6th October 2017, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a PGDCA get lateral entry in MCA course? Total fees and way to get education loan from SBI?

There are very few universities, who have lateral entry admission for MCA course. You can surely apply for it, on the basis of your PGDCA. Total fees will depend on the kind of college you choose.

After securing admission at any recognized college or university, you need to apply at the nearest SBI branch on an application form and submit it with relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?