27th May 2018, 03:56 PM
Navneet kaur virk

What is the procedure and admission criteria to apply for Masters course in Canada?

I got 60% marks in B.Com (general). After this I want to do my Masters in Accounting and Finance from Canada. So, would like to know admission criteria and application procedure for Universities in Canada?

Related Questions:
18th November 2022, 11:54 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and admission criteria to apply for Masters course in Canada?

The most common requirements include

Minimum 16 years of educational experience with minimum GPA 3.0 in bachelor's

Result of english language proficiency test such as IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.5

Few institution might ask for GRE scores with minimum overall score of 260

For masters in management areas like MBA in Canada , finance and Accounting many schools require GMAT exam with score of 650.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?