25th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?

I am going to get admission in MCA course through Lateral Entry. I am in a need of an Education Loan. Please tell me in this case can I get an Education Loan for studying MCA through this entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?
  3. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  4. Duration of MCA course after BCA? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry in MCA?
  5. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  6. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
  7. Am I eligible for getting a study loan for doing engineering in KIIT University by lateral entry?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?
  9. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
  10. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  11. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  13. Is there any scholarship and education loan facility available for lateral entry admission in Biomedical for girl student? -- [New]
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  16. Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
26th July 2016, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?

Yes, definitely you can get an Education loan to study MCA course through Lateral Entry. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to get an Education loan. Since, you have secured admission Lateral Entry admission in MCA course, you can apply for Education loan. By submitting all the required documents mentioned by bank, your Education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
26th July 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?

Yes, surely you can get education loan if you have got admission in a recognized college through entrance exam. Just get your admission documents and approach a bank branch for education loan.
You just need documents related to admission confirmation and other essential documents. A guarantor will be required as a security for education loan sanction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?