23rd July 2011, 02:15 PM
MounikaD

Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?

Hi Sir,
I'm Mounika BCB(GIRL),
I got 7650 rank in Medicine(MCET)
Can I get free seat from medical colleges at Kurnool Dist,AP
Because I dont know where and when councilling will going on AND intimate me is there any free seat for me at council

Thanks & Regards
Mounica

Related Questions:
  1. What rank should I secured for getting a seat in government medical colleges in AP like SVU, Osmania, AU, Kurnool medical college etc for MBBS course? I belong to OC category
  2. List of colleges in Karnataka which I can get through PGE CET counselling for M.Tech course? I have secured 1925 rank in PGE CET?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  4. How can I get a seat in Kurnool medical college with BC-E caste in AP? I've secured 95% marks in EAMCET
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  6. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  8. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  9. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  10. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  11. Expected colleges in second counselling with a rank of 13266 in Pre-Medical exam?
  12. Can I get free seat after scoring 56300 rank in EAMCET in Kurnool District?
  13. Can I get a seat in Pharm D after scoring 24178 rank in MCET
  14. Can i get a free seat in Kurnool District RGM college group of ECE?
  15. How to get a seat in Veterinary? I have secured 10726 rank in EAMCET
  16. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  17. Result of AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS entrance exam?
  18. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
22nd April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?

considering the existing seats in andhrapradesh how may free seats are available both in governamant colleges and private colleges . what is bench mark level( emcet rank) to get free seat for an O.C female student. and any suggestions to get the free seat

apoorva
28th April 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?

what should be the rank to get seat in kmc,kurnool if the student is bc-b?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?