11th May 2011, 09:32 PM
K sethu

Cities which provide best VLSI training, Chennai or Bangalore?

I was completed my B.E E.C.E, passd out. Whch city is best to get vlsi training courses? Either chennai or bangaluru? And tell me how to catch up the best training instt, give me some mail contacts and some materials regarding to my courses. I will be thankful to u.

Related Questions:
  1. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  3. Which companies are preferable for doing internship in VLSI Design at Bangalore? -- [New]
  4. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  5. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
  6. Should I wait for interview calls or join training in some VLSI institute? Is it true that VLSI provides 100% placement?
  7. Online training offered by Adormi and Silicon India Bangalore is valuable? Is there any place for online training in VLSI and Embedded Technology?
  8. Good training institutes which offers VLSI Project for final year M.Tech students?
  9. List of companies providing internship for M.Tech VLSI design branch?
  10. Companies in Chennai which provide free internship in VLSI?
  11. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
  12. Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?
  13. Whether doing online industrial internship from Adormi and Silicon in Bangalore is worthful?
  14. After B.Tech with ECE branch VLSI training is better or not?
  15. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
  16. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  17. List of the companies offering internship for M.Tech Civil students?
  18. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
24th August 2011, 02:14 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Cities which provide best VLSI training, Chennai or Bangalore?

I think Bangalore is a better option for VLSI training. Some institutes for you -
1.**Golden Square, 53/A, 16th, C Main, 4th Block,, Bangalore - 09739970768

2.**CVC Pvt Ltd - www.cvcblr.com
HSR Layout, Bangalore - 080 42134156

3.**Maven Silicon,VLSI Training Center,Bangalore - www.vlsitraining.com
310, 2nd Cross Rd, Bangalore - 080 4130 5692

4.**310,Queens Amber Building,
I Cross,Omkara Nagar,
Arekere Mico Layout Main Road,
Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore - 560076

Thank you
2nd December 2011, 02:53 PM
rk6030

1. ACCEL IT Academy is starting a new VLSI training centre in Bangalore.Accel IT Academy offers career oriented VLSI design course called *VLSI-RN*, based on the current job opportunities in the semiconductor industries.

2. Indian Institute of VLSI Design & Training (IIVDT). Its faculty has 17+ years of experience and dozens of patents etc. Their teaching style is great and very friendly attitude towards students.
6th December 2011, 07:53 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by K sethu View Post
I was completed my B.E E.C.E, passd out. Whch city is best to get vlsi training courses? Either chennai or bangaluru? And tell me how to catch up the best training instt, give me some mail contacts and some materials regarding to my courses. I will be thankful to u.
Hi,

I will suggest you toprefer bangalore over chennai for your training.

there are number of institutes in bangalore , who have the expert faculties and also give you opportunity for the placement in good company.

Best of luck
regards
19th December 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

which provide best VLSI training hydrabad or bangolore?
19th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

which is worth VLSI training during b.e or after b.e............?
26th December 2013, 09:45 PM
Kaushlesh G.

Arrow Re: Cities which provide best VLSI training, Chennai or Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K sethu View Post
There is no doubt, Bangalore is the electronic city has many good companies providing best job opportunities and also offers intern-ship/training to freshers. Like Verifxn, Mattozetta, Intel etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?