26th May 2012, 05:55 PM
souro79

Can I get a good college after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE? Which are the colleges that I can get?

i got 68 marks in aieee 28 i am from sc category. can i get any collge? what college/stream can i get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into any good college after scoring 20 marks in AIEEE?
  2. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  3. Can I get a good college after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE? Which are the colleges that I can get?
  4. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
  5. Colleges that I can get into after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  7. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  8. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?
  10. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get a good college after scoring 171 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Cutoff marks for admission into the colleges?
  13. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  15. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  17. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  18. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
5th June 2013, 06:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a good college after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE? Which are the colleges that I can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by souro79 View Post
i got 68 marks in aieee 28 i am from sc category. can i get any collge? what college/stream can i get?
Yes, certainly you can apply for admission in colleges offering B. Tech after qualifying AIEEE. However, you have to get minimum 60 aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry Mathematics) as well. There are thousands of colleges/university in India which offer B. Tech, you need to mention the name of the city of your choice to get the name of colleges where you can apply for admission.

It depends on you which branch you want to choose. There are several branches in B.Tech like Chemical, Electrical, Automobile, Computer and Electronics Science, Leather Design, Civil etc. You are eligible to apply for the branch of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?