20th July 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good college with a rank of 7174 in EAMCET?

my rank in eamcet exam is 7174 i get a good college or not. i want to get university campus

29th July 2011, 10:00 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get good college with a rank of 7174 in EAMCET?

Well you have secured a very good rank you have chances of securing seat in one of the Universities.If your a General category student then it's bit tough in getting into top colleges like Andhra University, JNTUK, JNTUH, Osmania University, SVU for groups like ECE,EEE,Mechanical,.etc.General category students have less chances of getting a seat in these Universities in the above groups mentioned above. If your a reserved category student then you will definitely secure a seat in any of the above colleges mentioned above.

Since you have not mentioned your category hence I cannot mention you all the colleges which you can expect but you can go through the following site where details regarding statement showing the last ranks admitted category-wise,branch-wise,college-wise in A.P in the year 2010 is mentioned.
A.P EAMCET-Click here
29th July 2011, 10:20 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear,you have scored very good rank .

If your a General category student then it's bit tough in getting into top colleges like Andhra University, JNTUK, JNTUH, Osmania University, SVU for groups like ECE,EEE,Mechanical,.etc....

General category students have less chances of getting a seat in these Universities in the above groups mentioned above. If you are a reserved category student then you will definitely secure a seat in any of the above colleges mentioned above.

Best of luck!
29th July 2011, 11:38 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my rank in eamcet exam is 7174 i get a good college or not. i want to get university campus
HELLO,
Well you have secured a very good rank you have chances of securing seat in one of the good and renowned Universities..........
wait for your councilling date.... surly you will get a nice college.....
30th July 2011, 01:22 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Can I get good college with a rank of 7174 in EAMCET?

Well you have secured a very good rank you have chances of securing seat in one of the Universities.If your a General category student then it's bit tough in getting into top colleges like Andhra University, JNTUK, JNTUH, Osmania University, SVU for groups like ECE,EEE,Mechanical,.etc.General category students have less chances of getting a seat in these Universities in the above groups mentioned above. If your a reserved category student then you will definitely secure a seat in any of the above colleges mentioned above.

Since you have not mentioned your category hence I cannot mention you all the colleges which you can expect but you can go through the following site where details regarding statement showing the last ranks admitted category-wise,branch-wise,college-wise in A.P in the year 2010 is mentioned.
A.P EAMCET-Click here
30th July 2011, 04:34 PM
sireesha morri

you are requested to give the full details.......whether BiPC or MPC???...do you have any reservation??you come under which university??whether ou or au or svu?
27th October 2011, 01:04 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii friend...here i can help you...you can get in top colleges 10 colleges in EAMCET like CBIT,,MVSR,,,VASAVI,,JBIT,,,MGIT etc......
27th April 2012, 06:18 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Getting into top colleges like Andhra University, JNTUK, JNTUH, Osmania University, SVU for groups like ECE,EEE,Mechanical,.etc.General category students have less chances of getting a seat in these Universities in the above groups mentioned above. If your a reserved category student then you will definitely secure a seat in any of the above colleges mentioned above.General category students have less chances of getting a seat in these Universities in the above groups mentioned above. If you are a reserved category student then you
30th June 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

can i get a good college in vizag for 49968
30th August 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can i got 30427 rank in eamcet which college get in vizag location
29th April 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 959/1000 in intermediate. but now if i dont get good rank in eamcet then can i get seat in good and top college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?