10th May 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get for B.Tech?

in plus two cut off how much i should get for Btech?

10th May 2013, 10:10 AM
aisha19961

Default Re: How much marks should I get for B.Tech?

i think we need to qualify in entrance exams for b tech admission in good college
10th May 2013, 06:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

B.tech stands for the Bachelor of Technology .It is four year course or you can say a professional degree in technology.

In order to get admission in Bachelor of technology :

>>You must have done your 10+2 from a recognized board with the subjects combination such as physics,chemistry and mathematics or physics ,chemistry or biology for the biotechnology.

>>The minimum % of marks should not be less than 45% .But higher is the % of marks ,higher is chance of getting good engineering colleges for pursuing your bachelor's degree.

After satisfying these criteria ,you will have give entrance examination called ISEET which stands for the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility test if you want to get admission in top engineering institutes of India like Indian Institute of Technology ,National Institute of technology etc.

However you can also get admission on the direct basis ,for this either you should have better % of marks in 10+2 or you will have to give donation to the colleges .

There are lots of streams available like Civil,mechanical,electrical,computer science ,electronics and communications ,Information technology ,biotechnology etc .You can select any one depending upon your interest.

Hope the information helps and satisfies you .If you have still any query regarding this then please leave your message here.

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
16th April 2023, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get to got a free seet
21st April 2023, 11:15 AM
balbharatimanesar

Default what is the advantage of going to private school?

Private schools often provide benefits like smaller class sizes, dedicated faculty, academic rigor, diverse extracurricular activities, enhanced resources, a focus on values and discipline, and strong college preparation. Remember, it's essential to research schools to find the best fit for your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?