28th February 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%

Sir,After completed my 10th ,I hv complete my diploma in mech with 80%, can i take admission in IIT, Plz tell me, my email id is [email protected], plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  3. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in polytechnic mechanical
  9. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  12. Can I get admission in Mechanical Diploma in 2nd year after completing I.T.I?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  14. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  15. How to get admission in IIT after studying in diploma mechanical?
  16. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma?
  17. How to get admission for IIT after completing diploma in mechanical?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in NIIT or ISM after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
21st March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%

i am just gave the ssc exam can i get admission in iit for engineering
25th March 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%

Can I take admission in IIT after 10th Maharashtra Board
25th March 2013, 07:09 PM
sushildhaker

Sorry friend, you cannot get admission in IITs just after class 10th so you have to complete class 12th with maths ,physics and chemistry.You can complete your class 12th level education any one of the following boards-

CBSE

ISE

UP Board.

All these three boards are considered to be good for competition exams.When you will be appearing in class 12th then you have to fill an application form for entrance exam.

Paper pattern-There will be two papers -

screening

Main

Candidates who will qualify the screening exam will be eligible for main exam .Candidates who will qualify the screening and main exam will be eligible for admission in IITs.Here are some top IITs-

IIT Bombay

IIT madras

IIT Kanpur

IIT Delhi

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Guwahati

IIT Roorkee

ISM Dhanbad.

IT-BHU
25th March 2013, 07:27 PM
helper1

heloo friend,

IIT is "Indian Institute of Technology" which is counted among top institutes of engineering in india or in the whole world.

There are a number of different IIT colleges located in different states or cities and among them some of the top listed and the famous one's are as follow s:

IIT COLLEGeS IN INDIA ;

Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Mumbai.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Delhi.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Rookee.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - hyderabad
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - patna
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Guwahati.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Kanpur.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Chennai.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - varanasi
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - gandhinagar

To appear for IIT exam,you must have to satisfy certain eligibility criteria's and among them the important one is the educational criteria as it considered to be the only most significant and the important factor or criteria to appear for the IIT-JEE exam or IIT-any other exam.

Eligibility criteria:

you must have passed 12th from recognized & well reputed university and those students who are diploma holders are not eligible to apply for this exam.

good luck !!
25th March 2013, 08:30 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission in IIT after 10th Maharashtra Board
Hello dear,

IIT means Indian Institute of Technology and there are many IITs in India, some are them are very famous all over the world, it is the dream of every engineer to get admitted in IITs like

Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Kanpur.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Delhi.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Chennai.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Mumbai.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Rookee.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - Guwahati.
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - hyderabad
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - gandhinagar
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - patna
Indian Institute of technology (IIT) - varanasi

>>Eligibilty:-

**For entering as b tech or B.E. then you have to pass 10+2 examination with subject's mathematics, chemistry or physics.
and you have to write IIT-JEE entrance exam.

Also if you want to get IITs after your graduation, then youhave to write GATE(Graduate aptitude test for engineers) in order to do mtech courses.

>>So, first of all, start preparing from now on, you can write this exam after your 12th class,you can go for some famous coaching centres like FIITJEE and KOTA, AAKASH, BANSAL etc.
17th April 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

IIIT after ssc
26th April 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

what per cent I got in class XII to sit in IIT exam
22nd May 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i was complete my 10th class with 90 percentage so what i will do to join in iit
26th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th ssc can I join IIT.
27th May 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

how can admission in IIT after completing 10th from c.b.s.c
9th June 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIT aerospace engineering after completing 10 with 86% ?
15th June 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in IIT diploma after completing 10 with 88% ?
15th June 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

after completing 10th std in 88% can i get admission in IIT
23rd February 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIT after
completing 10th? I have completed
diploma in mechanical with 77%
18th April 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me how to attempt for iit,what are the process for to reach there? Im in class 11now...n also refer me some study material
30th May 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ssc and i got above 90% marks ...so i want to do any medical courses ..please give an idea ..
1st June 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I completed my 3 years diploma in ENTC after 10th(86%) ,
What is the admission process IIT.
6th August 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th in 2005 .this year i will appear in 12th (2014-2015).Can i appear in iit jee 2015.ankit singh (Gen category)
26th March 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 10 board exam .I want to go in administration field but also want to pass iit .In 11 and 12 I can join iit coaching but I am confused what after 12?
5th June 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am completing my polytechnic in computers technology then I got 89%
And at that time I decided to compete my higher education iit from Kanpur
So plz tell how I can get admission in iit Kanpur without paying so much fees give and on my email id:- [email protected]
29th February 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10 pass student.i want to became an iit engineer.which college is best for me for 11 n 12 ?
29th April 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th now(passed 9th just now). If I study MPc in inter then can i opt for iit karagpur. i am in cbse board syllabus. i want to become an iit scientist.
So what should i choose in that courses of iit. i am mainly interested in maths and secondary chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?