15th May 2012, 09:56 PM
arrasulakshmi

Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?

i finshed bsc bio chemistry with bed can i get job in goverment schools

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  2. How to join government job in banking sector after finishing B.E in Biotechnology?
  3. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  6. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  7. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  8. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  9. How may I get a government job in Tamil nadu? I'm finishing B.E(CS)
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  12. Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  14. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  15. What are the jobs offered after finishing BSc Geology?
  16. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  17. How to get a government job after finishing B.E CS
  18. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities?
10th July 2012, 05:57 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?

hi,
yes...after graduation you can give lots of government exam like
ssc
bank p.o.
bank clerk
bank ibps p.o.
bank ibps clerk
ias/pcs
railway
these are government job with good monthly salary...
you can fill up these form an give exam and interview..
have a bright future..
11th July 2012, 04:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?

You can apply for jobs in academic areas provided you have a B.Ed degree along with B.Sc. You can do B.Ed only if you get 50% marks in B.Sc course. To get in to teaching positions in government schools, you should attend CTET exam also. You should pass CTET exam with a good score. Based on this score only you can apply for teacher jobs in central schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya etc.
23rd December 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc biotechnology and completed B.Ed will i get a job in scools to teach 8 to 10
27th January 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hi,
now am studying bsc plant biology and plant biotechnology 1st year can i get partime job related to my degree couse?
26th April 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsc biotechnology with 55%marks. i can get any veternary jobs
27th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I finished Bsc microbiology with Bed can I get government school jobs
21st August 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I finished my bsc in computer science maths with Bed in math can I get goverment school job at age of 31
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?