18th August 2014, 08:13 AM
RP77

Can I do M.Tech after doing B.E? What is the procedure for the same?

Sir can I do mtech after doing B.E , I didn't know about the procedure plzz tell me

21st August 2014, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after doing B.E? What is the procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP77 View Post
Sir can I do mtech after doing B.E , I didn't know about the procedure plzz tell me
Yes, you are eligible for M.Tech course after B.E course. The candidate who complete graduation in Engineering or Technology are eligible to pursue of M.Tech course.

Master of Technology (M.Tech). course is for two years and the course is divided into four semesters. There are so many of colleges which offers M. Tech course.

M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The eligibility to apply for M.Tech course is Bachelor of Engineering or Technology course from a recognized university/institution.
  • The student need to score at least 60% marks.
  • 5% relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students.
  • The student required to appear and get qualified in GATE exam or the exam conducted by the university.
How to Pursue for M.Tech course:-

After completing B.E course you can directly visit the concerned university and get the application prospectus. Fill all the necessary details and submit the application form with the prescribed fees. Your name will be shortlisted based on the performance in the entrance examination conducted by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?