11th February 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I'm doing bsc biotech and i wants to know that after doing bsc biotech i can get the government job with good salary

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  2. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value?
  8. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  12. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  15. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  16. Can I apply for good job with handsome salary after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  17. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary? -- [New]
  18. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
12th February 2012, 01:08 AM
tanu47

Default Re: Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i think with the combined efforts of Govt of India and the state Governments, many biotechnology parks were developed in different states in India and i know few of them are International Biotech Park, Pune, ICICI Knowledge Park in Hyderabad . biotechnology parks are being developed in other states of India as well and this will sure increase the job opportunities in the booming biotechnology sector.
28th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

what are good government jobs which subject I choose for my better carear
6th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

how much package do i get in delhi after doing bsc biotech from du
17th November 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

which side is the best after bsc for high salary gov job
27th October 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

AFTER Bsc should i do job or do Msc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?