25th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government engineering college in WB after scoring 144 in ST?

Can i get goverment engeneering collage in w.b after scoring 144 in st

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a government college after scoring 144 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Can I get a government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 367 and general girls rank of 144?
  3. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  5. Can I expect a good college in Chennai for M.E after scoring 22.144 in TANCET?
  6. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  7. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get a seat in Production Engineering in government college of Technology Coimbatore after scoring engineering cutoff of 192.5?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  10. Will I get a seat in medical college through counseling after scoring 144.5 cut off in Medical?
  11. Can I expect Calcutta Medical College after scoring 144+ in WBJEE Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a government job in any government engineering college after scoring 110 in AIEEE?
  13. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  14. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  16. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 144 marks in JEE?
  18. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
5th June 2013, 03:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get government engineering college in WB after scoring 144 in ST?

You have to mention in which entrance exam/test you have scored 144. You even haven't mentioned your academics details nor have you mentioned whether the exam is for Bachelors or Master degree course!
In the absence of such vital details it is not possible to give you the precise information.

Please provide the above mentioned details to get precise advice and information.
5th June 2013, 03:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get government engineering college in WB after scoring 144 in ST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get goverment engeneering collage in w.b after scoring 144 in st
You have to mention in which entrance exam/test you have scored 144. You even haven't mentioned your academics details nor have you mentioned whether the exam is for Bachelors or Master degree course!
In the absence of such vital details it is not possible to give you the precise information.

Please provide the above mentioned details to get precise advice and information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?