23rd December 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc

sir/mam i completed my graduation from ignou b.sc(chem hns) with 64percnt marks and b.ed frm m.d.u with 60prcnt marks then what should i do to get a job of government teacher in central school or any other govt.school in delhi or any other state pls give me complete on information about this?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU
  4. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  7. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?
  9. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  10. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  11. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  12. Can I do graduation from IGNOU if I am a railway employee?
  13. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  14. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  15. Information about government teacher exam? I am pursuing MA from IGNOU
  16. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Am i eligible for CTET exam? I have secured 60%
  18. What is the age limitation to give TET entrance exam?
4th May 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc

how can i become geography teacher under central govt
25th April 2014, 04:42 PM

Default Re: How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc

sir/mam i completed my graduation from BBM (Finance) with 61percnt marks 2013 year ..
M.com perusing what should i do to get a job of government teacher in central school or any other govt.school in Bangalore please give me complete information .

What is Qualification for getting a school teacher jobs for state government and we have to completed any school teacher training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?