6th October 2020, 01:14 PM
Sonal Vinod Mehta

Can I get Government job without experience being a 38 years old widow and a BCom graduate?

My age is 38+ and I am widow for last 12 year. I have no work experience. Can I get government job? My education is BCom and I am in a need of a job and I am thinking to try in Government sector. Please tell me if it is possible.

14th October 2020, 01:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government job without experience being a 38 years old widow and a BCom graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to get government jobs after qualifying in entrance examination conducted for recruitment in various jobs.

The common required educational qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you can visit the official notification to get detail information about selection procedure for the recruitment.

Work experience is not mandatory to get recruitment in most of government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?