28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?

I am 30 yrs old widow. I have completed by bsc(chemistry) graduation with 60%(Ist class). May i get any government job. How to apply for the government exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  2. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  6. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  8. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  9. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  13. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  14. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs?
  15. What can I do after my BSc in Chemistry?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  18. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
13th December 2014, 10:38 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?

Every year state and central government conducts various entrance examinations for engineering services, civil services, defence and public services and many more throughout the country. A nationwide competitive examination in India is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to the various civil services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service, Indian Revenue Service, Indian Police Service and Indian Foreign Service.

Engineering service examination that meet technical and managerial functions of Government of India. It recruits engineers for various services combined defence service examination is conducted twice a year by Union Public Service Examination for recruitment into Indian Military Service, Officers training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Apart from this, State government also conducting various public service exams for recruitment into Law officer, junior engineer, draftsman, sanitary inspector, etc.

How to apply:

-> You are required to apply online using the website .

-> Click "Apply Online" to open up the On-Line Application Form.

-> Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.

-> You are required to upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.

-> Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment). After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the serve.

-> If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an Application Number and Password will be generated. You should note your Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
20th December 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 48 years old and my qualification is ITI (cutting and tailring) , graduate can i get any job
8th March 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years widow I need a permanent job in govt If any knows kindly do the need full and contact through mail [email protected] .And I have completed my bachelor of computer science degree.
1st May 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hii im 28yrs widow I need a permanent job in nursing profession.i have completed my diploma in nursing from pnrc chandigarh.
Plz send information on my gmail that is [email protected]
6th July 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello respected sir and ma'am I am 28 years widow and I have 2 kids I need a govt job for me and my kids , I have done graduate and I have I year diploma in computer software please send every information on my mail i.d [email protected].

Thank you.
23rd September 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello respected sir and ma'am I am 32years widow and I need a govt job for me , I have done graduate and I have I year diploma in computer software please send every information on my mail [email protected]
8th October 2016, 01:00 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To get the government job you must prepare for the entrance exam.State and Central government announce many exams for different posts every year.Age matter when you apply for the job.Since you have reached the age limit of 32 years you might not get more opportunity if belong to general category.But if you belong to any of the reserved category then will get age relaxtation.I suggest you to buy employment news this paper will give you full details of the government jobs.Buy this once in a week.
1st January 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 48 years old widow . I am commerce graduate and I have batchlor degree in library science and I doing master degree in library science and I have working experience in college library for nearly 3 years can I get job in college or school so I can earn bread and live confidently in society. Thank u sir
5th March 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

My name is Ct.Parvvathi. I am a widow. I am 46 years old. I am a mother of two sons. I hv done only Plus 2. Can I get a government job. Please advise. My e-mail id is parvvathi [email protected] and my contact no. is 9790861458.
8th March 2017, 05:35 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?

There are lots of government jobs nowadays. I am giving you the information of government jobs. The notification of government jobs is published through online. You need to check the website regularly.

The government jobs website - 1. www.karmasandhan.com
2. www.gradeup.com

Information about UPSC EXAM:

•Educational qualification: Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university with minimum 50%.

• Age: Age limit below 32 years for open category. Age relaxation is applicable for backward classes as per government rules.

• selection procedure: Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil service examination for recruitment of police in Indian Police force. After serving in Indian police force you can get chance to enter CBI as per your seniority.

Civil service exam consists of written test, interview, physical fitness test.

You can apply for state and central government teacher exam.

If you are general category then the maximum age limit is 30 years in central government sector. Age relaxation is applicable for sc/st to 5 years and for obc category is 3 years. You can get job in various Ministries through staff selection commission exam. You can get job in CAG,CBDT,CBI,RAILWAY,FINANCE ministry etc. The selection procedure - written exam(Tire 1 and Tire 2), Descriptive test.

You can apply for - 1. RRB NTPC, RRB Group D,RRB assistant loco pilot.
2. Indian postal service,
3. Indian police.

I hope it will help you. Thank you.
7th April 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is kavitha. Iam a widower.my age is 39.I have two sons.I want government job.my email Id is [email protected] and my mobile number is 8508580524.I got 57 marks in lab assistant exam 2015. Call letter hadn't come. What to do, please do the needful
13th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm 39 years old widow I have 2 daughters I m BA graduate & Hindi visharad passed can I have any chance in teaching line in government
17th May 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a 39 years old widow I have one 11 years old boy. I am a B.Com graduate can I get any government job. Now I am in Coimbatore. Will I get job in tamilnadu.
25th May 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 30 years widow with 2 kids I wish to get an government job.now I'm in tirupur. I am an graduate.
4th June 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Ii am 29 year old wide how can I apply for the exam and how to prepare. I am in bangalore. I have to look mother in law and my son 6 year old. I am a B.Com graduate.
28th September 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m 30 years widow my husband died in cancer in 2014 I have two son 6nd 8 year sold .my economic condition are not good my father-in-law asthma patient. I am graduate in arts in I have done diploma in computer.so sir kindly help me .
29th March 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 45 years old widow I have two children. I am graduate in English literature Right now I am house wife.I am residing in Nagpur Maharashtra Sir shall I get Government job? Or please give me alternative suggestions My mob no is 9850304656 email. [email protected]
29th March 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

So I am 45 years widow. I am graduate in English literature Right now I am house wife.I am residing in Nagpur Maharashtra Shall I get Government job? Or suggest me alternative solutions. My mob no is 9850304656 Email ID shekhar_zararia@yahoo .co.in
1st April 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am widow 42 year I am graduate in Art's stream I have Montessori certificate art degree so I can apply any school teacher ?? Please help me
24th September 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm 27 years old widow I have 2 daughters( one is 6 yr's old and another one is 3 yr's old. I m BCA graduate.I have any chance in teaching line in government. or for what post i can apply?
22nd November 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir am 26 years old widow. I am mba graduate i have 2 daughters i want any government job. My mail id [email protected]
23rd January 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am 38 years, widow. I have completed my graduation(bcom) from Kerala university.I passed tally computer course also.Having two kids. I want any govt job.My mail ID is [email protected]
11th May 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Help I am 46 year old widow . I am graduation b.com now I want a job I have to children's both are studying I want this job in alwar or near by alwar rajasthan please suggest me a job for survive
My name Swati Arora age 46
12th May 2019, 07:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

1)Candidate can fill the application form online through the website.

2)Register as a new user by entering details like name, address and course of your choice.

3)After login, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph and all the required documents.

4)Pay the registeration fees

5)Once you submit it, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email id.
9th July 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete my degree msc bed in chemistry and BLIs in library i am 32 years old widow if any chance is there for government job
17th August 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir and mam i am karishma sharma i want job i m widow lady age 26 i have one son family mamber also didnt help me what can i do . Emil [email protected] num 9083917238
22nd July 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 26 years old widow.I have no child.I am studying B.E (CSE) final year. i want a job to my needs,so please help me. email [email protected]
17th September 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

My name ekta khandelwal.i am 30 year old widow.i need job.my one daughter.I live alwar rajasthan.pls [email protected]
26th November 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 years old widow.i have two children my qualification is BA MSW.I wish to get government job. So plz help me.l live in solapur Maharashtra.
4th January 2021, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old widow.i have two children.I am post graduate with m.com.Will I do any job.please reply.
My email id is [email protected]
19th March 2021, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Am 30 yrs widow i have two kids first son 6 yrs second son is 4 yrs. I have completed B. Com(CA)i wish to get government job man how can I proceed kindly reply [email protected]
25th March 2021, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I am Shalini raja my age is 35. I am in Tamilnadu. I have 2 kids and b.com degree holder. Please very very emergency I want any job at anywhere
Note: I am destitute widow
28th May 2021, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get s Govt Job. I am Widow.
17th September 2022, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am kaviya ..widow....my age is 22...I am in tamilnadu....I have 1kids....BA degree holder... please help me.....any govt jobs .....my mail id .... [email protected].....

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?