4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job if I am 46 years old widow and completed only till 12th standard?

I am a widow aged 46 and a mother of two children. I have studied only Plus two. Can I get a government job? Can you please answer me on this? What should be the next steps I need to follow to apply and get the job? Awaiting to get the answer. Thank you!

30th March 2018, 12:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job if I am 46 years old widow and completed only till 12th standard?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to apply for government at the age of 46 years being a 12th standard passed candidate. The maximum age criteria required to apply for most of the government jobs is 32 years. Upper age relaxation of upto 10 years is applicable to different category candidates as per government rules. So, being a 46 years old candidate, you are not eligible to get a government job.
31st March 2018, 04:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job if I am 46 years old widow and completed only till 12th standard?

Sorry to inform you, but there is not any government jobs available for 46 years old widow. You can just get job as a primary teacher in any private schools according to your qualification.
1st April 2018, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get a government job at the age of 46 years and being a 12th passed candidate. The maximum age limit to apply for government jobs is 32 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PWD/ Ex-servicemen is applicable as per government rules to apply for government jobs. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have crossed the maximum age limit, so you are not eligible to apply for government jobs.
13th May 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm 42 yrs. Old widow can I get a govt. Job .I'm a post graduate( m.com ) with bed.? Plz answer
24th May 2021, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 and M. SC. Can I get municipality job
10th June 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a government job I'm a widow .
Completed MA.bed my age is 47 .or
Is there any scheme from the government to help the women like me.pls answer my question?
29th July 2021, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job if I am 43 years old widow and completed M A bed?
21st December 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job for 37 year old widows
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?