5th May 2014, 11:26 PM
naregal

Can I get a government seat in Karnataka after writing AIPMT exam? Which colleges can I get?

I have recently written the aipmt exam.. I hav scored 180 , can I get a govt seat in karnataka?
If not then which are the most possible colleges I may get ??

Related Questions:
  1. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  4. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  5. Is it a good choice to opt for AIPMT? Any colleges offering scholarship on the basis of AIPMT?
  6. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  8. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  9. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  11. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  12. Can I be eligible for KCET for government seat in MBBS?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in Karnataka after passing with 57%?
  14. Seat availability under government quota in various medical colleges for MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  15. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 200 in AIPMT -- [New]
  16. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  17. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  18. How can I be eligible for a seat in Mumbai Medical College after doing well in AIPMT exam?
3rd June 2016, 11:00 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government seat in Karnataka after writing AIPMT exam? Which colleges can I get?

Yes you can get a government seat in Karnataka after writing AIPMT exam

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

** Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences
Belgaum, Karnataka, India

** Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences
Bidar, Karnataka, India

** Government Dental College & Research Institute
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

** Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences
Hubli, Karnataka, India

** Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences
Bellary, Karnataka, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?