6th November 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I be eligible for a seat in Mumbai Medical College after doing well in AIPMT exam?

I am studying in Doha Qatar. I wanted to ask question that How can I be a eligible to get a seat in Mumbai Medical Colleges if I do well in AIPMT exam ?

7th November 2011, 12:06 AM
mspreksha

Smile Re: How can I be eligible for a seat in Mumbai Medical College after doing well in AIPMT exam?

hello,
for geting seat in mumbai medical college you will have to score good in AIPMT and you should have a domecile of maharashtra. After clearing the exam you will get a letter for counceling, their you will get options for choosing the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?