12th June 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Heramba Chandra College admission with aggregate 73%?

I belong to General category. My score in Higher Secondary in 73% overall in all subjects. Can I get a seat in Heramba Chandra College or City College, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  2. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  3. Number of Government colleges and Private colleges in Arunachal?
  4. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  5. Which are the colleges for commerce in Kolkata for B.Com
  6. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  7. Colleges for M.A in Geography in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Crop Physiology) in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College? -- [New]
  10. Colleges under Calcutta university for post graduation in Journalism?
  11. How much I need to score in H.S to get admission in Geography hons at Ashutosh college or Charu chandra or Netaji nagar or Presidence college?
  12. Names of the colleges to do BSc Hons in Chemistry?
  13. What is the admission criteria in Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray Polytechnic College, Kolkata?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  15. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  16. Can a science student apply for geography honours?
  17. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  18. List of MSC IT colleges for regular course?
13th June 2018, 10:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Heramba Chandra College admission with aggregate 73%?

The Heramba Chandra College, Kolkata was established in 1879 and this college is affiliated by University of Calcutta, Kolkata.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get Heramba Chandra College admission with aggregate 73%. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 23/49, Gariahat Road, Opp Ramakrishna Mission, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
Phone: 033 2461 0131
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?