6th July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks

i am completed my degree(BA english language and literature).i have securd 374/800.the percentage is 46.75.what is the percentage required for applying b.ed and to know i am eligible for applying b.ed.

31st March 2012, 02:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed my degree(BA english language and literature).i have securd 374/800.the percentage is 46.75.what is the percentage required for applying b.ed and to know i am eligible for applying b.ed.

In order to get admission in a recognized University in most of the States, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. However in some States, the University considers candidate with 45% marks. If a candidate is seeking for admission in Kolkata, then one is eligible for admission with 45% marks in the bachelors degree program. Beside this one has to appear for an entrance test which is conducted by the University.

Following are the list of some of the Colleges in Kolkata, which offers Bachelors of Education [B.Ed] program:

The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College
Netaji Nagar College for Women
Rammohan College
Heramba Chandra College.
31st March 2012, 07:09 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks

In order to get
admission in a
recognized University in
most of the States,
candidate must have
completed the
bachelors degree
program in any stream
from a recognized
University with a
minimum of 50%
marks. However in
some States, the
University considers
candidate with 45%
marks. If a candidate is
seeking for admission in
Kolkata, then one is
eligible for admission
with 45% marks in the
bachelors degree
program. Beside this
one has to appear for
an entrance test which
is conducted by the
all the best friend.
28th December 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.com from lucknow university and my aggregate is 44% ..can i apply for B.ed course..and if yes which universities can i look for...???
29th December 2012, 03:36 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are following percentage requirement for B.Ed course----------------

1.the minimium 50%required in genral catagories and
2.for 45% of sc/st catagories.

This should help
thank you
29th December 2012, 07:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid but you are not meeting the percentage criteria to apply for Bachelor of Education course. The Bachelor of Education is a one year long course where candidates are trained to teach certain subjects to school students.

The subjects are decided upon the graduation degree of the candidate. For example, a candidate with bachelor of arts degree would be trained for subjects like Geography, History and Langauges.

The Bachelor of Education course is must if a candidate want government teaching job. In fact B.Ed degree is one of the eligibility criteria to appear for Teachers Eligibility Test conducted for school teachers recruitement by government.

Even a lot of private schools do not hire a candidate who do not have Bachelor of Education degree. Below is the criteria to apply for it.

Eligibility

1. Candidate should have bachelor degree in any discipline.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidate need 45 percent.

4. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

5. Your educational pattern should be 10+2+3.
20th January 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a engpass student ,done my m.a.with 46%.now I working in a school since 4 years .can I apply myself to complete b.end?
29th August 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 years bachelors program in 2005 wid 25 courcses may I apply for mcom now what is the criteria for getting admission plz reply.
6th April 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I secured 55% in post Graduation thought Distance mode, and I have 45% maks in Graduation to ugc recognized university, can I eligible UGC NET exzm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?