19th April 2019, 04:20 PM
Rajusam

Can I get into IITs after appearing for improvement exams?

Can a repeater type student get into IIT as since my percentage was less so I wanted to write my exams for improvement in June, 2019 again on the same year but mentioned as a repeater on the certificate. So can I get into IIT without any issues?

25th April 2019, 04:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into IITs after appearing for improvement exams?

Yes, a repeater can get admission into IITs.

To get admission into IITs, you will have to secure at least 75% marks in Board Exam or be in top 20 percentile of your respective Board.

Also, you will have to qualify JEE Main Exam, then only you will be able to appear for JEE Advanced Exam (earlier called IIT-JEE Exam).

Note that you will get three consecutive chances to crack JEE Main Exam and two consecutive chances to qualify JEE Advanced Exam.

If you have missed these chances, then you won't be able to apply for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?