30th September 2015, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?

Dear sir\madam,

It shall be really helpful to me if you could please answer this small yet necessary query of mine. I am appearing for chemistry improvement exam from ISC board, being unable to score well last year. So will I have to give the practical exams again?
thank you.

30th September 2015, 09:51 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?

No, you don't need to give practical exams while appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam. Candidate need to appear in only theory exams while appearing in improvement exams. Your marks in practical exams will remain same.
30th September 2015, 01:25 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?

Yes you will be give to practical exam as well as theory exam for improvement. you have to do all the process as earlier .
But it is on the school that they give there older marks to board and only board take theory exam . So you must clear it from your school and get information.
30th September 2015, 03:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To appear in improvement exam of chemistry you need to appear in Theory exam not in practical exam.

Your marks of practical will be added to your improved exams.
16th March 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir\madam,It shall be really helpful to me if you could please answer this small yet necessary query of mine. I am appearing for science improvement exam from ISC board, being unable to score well last year. So will I have to give the practical exams again?thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?