2nd February 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IITs as an appearing candidate to do Ph.D after ME in Mechanical Engineering? Is this course available in IIT Patna?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of ME (regular) in Mechanical Engineering and then want to do Ph.D from IITS. How I can get admission in IITS as a appearing candidate? Is IIT Patna provide it?

6th February 2017, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IITs as an appearing candidate to do Ph.D after ME in Mechanical Engineering? Is this course available in IIT Patna?

For Ph.D admission at IITs, score like GATE/NET/SET/JRF are considered. There is no separate entrance exam for admission. Those who have a good academic record with excellent scores are called for interview stage.

Performance in the interview stage will be important to get admission at IIT for Ph.D programme. Just make sure you apply in time and be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?