18th February 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirements for appearing for Improvement exams?

Respected sir,

I am willing to appear for the improvement examination of class 12th this year. I want to know that what are the basic requirements for doing so? Please help me with detailed answer.

Thanx for considering my question.
Sagar

Related Questions:
  1. Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?
  2. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  3. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  4. Is Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow good for Aeronautical Engneering?
  5. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  6. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  7. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  8. Will there be any problem if I have applied for improvement exam but not appearing in it?
  9. Will there be any Physical Requirements for the candidates to appear for IAS Exam?
  10. CBSE improvement exam candidates appearing in 2015 can give SCRA 2015 exam?
  11. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  12. Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?
  13. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  14. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Improvement examination appearing candidate can fill up in SCRA 2016?
  16. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
  17. Can I repeat 12th again after passing 12th in MP Board with just 50% marks?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to pass CLAT entrance exam?
18th February 2016, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements for appearing for Improvement exams?

To be eligible to appear in 12th standard Improvement examination, you must have already qualified the regular examination. To appear in 12th standard Improvement examinations, you must have to register for examination in your college by paying the prescribed examination fee. Candidates who have not qualified in regular examinations are not eligible to appear in Improvement examinations.
19th February 2016, 12:33 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the basic requirements for appearing for Improvement exams?

There is no such basic requirements as such. You just have to deposit the re-examination fee and fill in an application form for the examination and you will be very much eligible to appear for the examination.
19th February 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No such basic requirements are there in order to appear for improvement examination. You will just have to fill up the application form and deposit the application fee and follow the application steps mentioned by the school. After successful completion of the process, you will be very much eligible for the examination in the concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?