27th March 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into Indian Air Force after doing B.S in Airline and Airport management? Procedure to apply for the course?

i have a query... i'm pursuing my B.S in airline and airport management... will i have any chance to join indian air force...??? if so what is the procedure to apply..???

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  2. What is the minimum marks criteria required to do airline and airport management course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  5. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  6. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. MBA in airline & airport management?
  9. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  10. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Airline and Airport Management? Details about the fee and course?
  12. Can Indian Air Force pilots become airline pilot without CPL
  13. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  14. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Names of the best college for doing MBA with Airline and Airport Management?
  16. What is the scope for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  17. How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?
  18. Qualifications required to join Airline and Airport management?
3rd May 2011, 09:19 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get into Indian Air Force after doing B.S in Airline and Airport management? Procedure to apply for the course?

hello,
generally graduate(engineering) are regarded as good to fulfill the requirements made by air force.
there are 3 branches for which you can apply if you are eligible-
flying branch,technical branch & ground duty branch.
*for flying branch-
combined defence service exam,NCC special entry & short services commission exam(only for 14yrs)
age limit-19-23yr.
*for technical branch-
direct entry scheme & university selection scheme.age limit-18-28yr.
for more information visit website of IAF-www.carrierairforce.nic.in
ok, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?