9th July 2012, 03:11 PM
Serah

Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?

scored 100/240 in cet can i gt into NL Dalmia under minority quota?
wat is d expectd cut off 4 NL Dalmia minority quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible for getting Admission in Somaiya Under minority Quota? I've secured 66% in HSC and 58% in PCM along with 80 Marks in MHT-CET Exam.
  2. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  3. Date of Sikh Minority Quota Test?
  4. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  5. Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds?
  6. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  8. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in Minority after scoring 5267 rank
  10. Is Domicile Certificate necessary for getting admission into Diploma course under Minority quota?
  11. Can I get PGDM in NL Dalmia with 80 marks in CMAT?
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 40,000 rank in CET in Rural Quota and 3A category?
  13. Number of seats available for Minority girl child quota in medical colleges(in Hyderabad region)?
  14. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  15. Is there any special quota for students from J&K in MHCET?
  16. Fee structure of the best private colleges for MBBS?
  17. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the date of Sikh Minority Quota test?
15th May 2013, 10:50 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?

Dear Friend,
No,NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research doesn't offers any management quota Seats.So,You can't apply for NL Dalmia through Management Quotas.

You can also visit to the main site of the Institute of Management Studies and Research below for more informations and details on Management Quota:-
www.nldalmia.in

Beside this you must try to prefer other colleges than NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research.
15th May 2013, 10:51 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?

Dear Friend,
No,NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research doesn't offers any management quota Seats.So,You can't apply for NL Dalmia through Management Quotas.

You can also visit to the main site of the Institute of Management Studies and Research below for more informations and details on Management Quota:-
www.nldalmia.in

Beside this you must try to prefer other colleges than NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?