5th May 2013, 12:51 PM
jassiertfy

What is the date of Sikh Minority Quota test?

What is the date of sikh minority quota test 2013?????????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of Sikh Minority Quota test?
  2. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  3. Should I send the Sikh Minority Certificate with filled in application form to IP? Do I need quota certificate during counseling of IPU?
  4. Documents and procedure to get seat under sikh minority quota in b tech in ipu
  5. Any top Universities which offer quoto for Sikh minorities for pursuing M.Tech in CSE
  6. Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?
  7. Is there checking of candidates who got admission in Sikh minority examination in GNDEC?
  8. Is daviet jallandhar better than gndec ludhiana for ece or cse? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  10. Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds?
  11. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  13. How to do B.Tech engineering after passing 12th? I want to pursue Astronaut
  14. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  15. Is Domicile Certificate necessary for getting admission into Diploma course under Minority quota?
  16. Are there any scholarships for 2nd year students studying in AP?
  17. Number of seats available for Minority girl child quota in medical colleges(in Hyderabad region)?
  18. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
7th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Sikh Minority Quota test?

how to get the sikh quota certificate?
18th September 2015, 01:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of Sikh Minority Quota test?

The important date of Sikh Minority Quota test as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

~> Last date for Online Registration and downloading Bank Challan: 31-03-2013

~> Last Date for depositing fee in Institute’s account in State Bank of India through Bank Challan form has been extended up to: 03-04-2013

~> Last Date for Filling online Admission Application Form for Sikh Minority Quota has been extended up to: 05-04-2013

~> Date of Sikh Minority Quota test: 16-04-2013

NOTE.............

Only AIPMT-2013 qualified sikh applicants will be selected under Sikh Minority Quota as per their merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?