26th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Domicile Certificate necessary for getting admission into Diploma course under Minority quota?

Is domicile certificate is compulsary for the addmission of diploma in minority quota

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many seats are reserved for ST candidates in AIEEE for the state of Arunachal Prdesh?
  4. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  5. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  6. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  8. Should I send the Sikh Minority Certificate with filled in application form to IP? Do I need quota certificate during counseling of IPU?
  9. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  10. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  11. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  12. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  13. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  14. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  15. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  16. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  17. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  18. Admission through Minority quota for a candidate who is appearing in CAP rounds? -- [New]
12th June 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Domicile Certificate necessary for getting admission into Diploma course under Minority quota?

I got 140/400 in may cmat 2013. Is there any chance to get in minority quota in dalmia college. How to apply through minority quota. Please help. My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?