22nd January 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into security department in CBI or RAW? I have done diploma in computer science

I have done Diploma in Computer Sceince and i'm thinking of doing certified ethical hacking course,by doing this can i get into security department in cbi or raw..If so,plz lemme knw whether to apply

17th February 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into security department in CBI or RAW? I have done diploma in computer science

How can i get job in intelligence department ?
26th June 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into security department in CBI or RAW? I have done diploma in computer science

Dear sir ,
Can I get into security department in CBI or RAW? I have done diploma in computer science

How can i get job in intelligence department ?

Email Id : [email protected]
9th July 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me how can I got service in intelligence department of India . I am the engineering student of computer science department.
my name is sanjeev kumar singh and my father name is shri amar singh
i am softerware engineer so sir pleas tell mme sir
15th August 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of of b.tech of branch I.T can i get the job in raw and to which post can i apply and what are the procedure to get into raw
23rd August 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am puarsuing a bca and 6sem but my 4sem is back (atkat) but Can I get into security department in CBI or RAW

or field work please conntect me
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [email protected]
6th September 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done MCA from state university and want to join CBI plz guide [email protected]
10th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM CHANDRA SHEKHAR TIWARI FROM U. P. ,I HAVE COMPLEATED 12TH STANDARD WITH PCM GROUP. AT PRESENT TIME, I AM PURSING BCA 1ST YEAR BUT MY AIM IS MAKING RAW CAN U CHECK ME ONE TIME. I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NO TIME BUT PLEASE CHECK ME MY E-MAIL ID - [email protected]
15th October 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM SUMIT SINGH PARIHAR FROM C. G. , I AM PURSING BCA 5th SEM ,SIR I WANT TO MAKE A OFFICER IN SICRET AJENCIES .SIR I GIVE MY 100% AFFORD OF YOUR AJENCIES.
MY E-MAIL ID - [email protected]
21st December 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I am Complited My B.C.A & DISM (Diploma In Software Menegment ). Last Few Day ago I achive CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker) & CEFH(Certified Ethical Forensic Hacker). Certificate.

I have all Orignal Certificate for all Degree's.......!

So, My Que. is....! Can i Apply In Cyber Crime Investgation Department ? Or Other Department......?

Reply only Two Words.....! YES or NO.

Nothing Else...!

Reply Soon.

My ID - [email protected]

Thank You.
22nd December 2012, 03:05 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Diploma in Computer Sceince and i'm thinking of doing certified ethical hacking course,by doing this can i get into security department in cbi or raw..If so,plz lemme knw whether to apply
Dear friend,

The full name of CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation.

The full name of RAW is Research and Analysis Wing.

CBI is one of the special investigative agency of India which works under Central Government. The duty of CBI is to deal with cases belonging to corruptions and violence which are not solved by police officers.

The main work of RAW is to collect and analyze information related to any case. It doesn't solve any case. RAW works independently ans its director can contact directly to the prime minister.

The selection of Deputy Superintendents of Police in the CBI is carried out through civil services exam which is conducted by union public service commission. Those candidates who are selected in this exam have to undergo for the foundation course in Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy and then they will sent to the CBI Training Academy at Ghaziabad for further inputs.

For appearing in the civil services exam there are eligibility criteria which you have to follow in order to appear in the exam. The eligibility criteria for this exam are:-

1)- You should be an Indian Citizen.
2)- You should have completed your Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
3)- Your minimum age should be 21 years.
4)- Your age should be less than 30 years.
5)- There is 3 years age relexation for OBC candidates.
6)- There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Physical Requirements:-

Selection Procedure:-

1)- Preliminary Exam,
2)- Main Exam,
3)- Personal Interview.

Exam Pattern:-

22nd December 2012, 03:11 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to get Jobs in CBI/RAW you will have to appear for the SSC UDC Exam.
In order to appear in this Exam,you will require the following Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-
>>You must be Graduation Pass out in any stream from Recognized university.
>>Your degree should be approved from the UGC.

Marks:-
>>In order to appear in this Exam,your minimum marks should be 50%.

>>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
>>Your age should not be above 28 years.

Exam Pattern:-
>>Preliminary Exam.
>>Mains Exam.
>>Interview.

Syllabus:-
>>Quantitative Aptitude.
>>Numerical Ability.
>>General Awareness.
>>English Grammar.

Its official website is http://ssconline.nic.in

21st June 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i join in cbi after completing b,tech from a private college and a course on ethical hacking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?