9th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it?

Can I get a job after completion of Bsc Zoology of kerala university.what are the PG courses for it.

17th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it?

what are the job opportunities available after completing Msc Zoology with fisheries specialization in kerala
12th February 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it?

After complete bsc zooly.how to apply the jobs in zoos pest control xompanies vetenarihospitals..etc
11th August 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for bsc zoology graduates&what are the MSC courses after zoology
27th April 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the job opportunity after studying BSC zoology. I'm very interested in studying chemistry. Is there any way to do job related with chemistry and zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?