26th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in Airforce field? I am from MSU Polytechnic Baroda

Sir I am Chirag jadav from m.s.u polytechnic baroda. I am in pass Diploma in mechanical and 12 science. Sir i want to know that can i get jobs in "AIR FORCE" field.And what are the jobs there for me. Sir plz reply me as soon as possible in [email protected]. Jai Hind

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years papers for MSc physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get the forms of B.Com of MSU of Baroda?
  3. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for EP level of CS after completing B.Com from MSU Baroda
  5. How to get admission in MBA after B.Com in MSU? What is the eligibility for that?
  6. How much stipend can I get after clearing GATE for admission in Masters Degree Engineering in MSU Baroda?
  7. What is the admission criteria for MHRM in MSU Baroda? What is the
  8. What is the date of MHRM course for MSU Baroda?
  9. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  10. Can I get admission in MSU Baroda under defence seat in computer engineering after scoring 53% in Merit in 12th science?
  11. SET/NET examination, how many times in a year? month of examination? forms?
  12. Which entrance exam is necessary for admission in MSc(Maths) in MSU(Baroda, Gujarat)
  13. How to apply for a job in baroda? I have completed my B.E in ECE field
  14. What is the syllabus for psychology entrance exam in MSU Baroda?
  15. How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?
  16. What to do to join Indian Airforce after Polytechnic?
  17. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  18. Criteria to get admission in Pharmacy field/Physiotherapy in MSU after scoring 65% in Jharkhand Board?
9th July 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can i get a job in Airforce field? I am from MSU Polytechnic Baroda

Dear student,

I am sorry to say you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after Diploma.
you can join in Indian Air Force after Intermediate or After graduation.
If your age now under 19years you can apply for NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?