17th March 2011, 08:03 AM
Nirmal1990

Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?

i m an engineering student , now i m in EEE final year,by next month i will finish my course ,after that i wish to apply for the loco pilot job,whether this job suits with my studies?,whether i m eligible for this job?,when is the exam date for this job?

11th May 2011, 08:17 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?

The Minimum qualification required for the post of Assistant loco pilot is that the candidate should have completed his matriculation or equivalent with ITI or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Automobile branch of engineering from any recognised institute.

Since your an Engineering graduate your definitely eligible for the post but your over qualified for it because as an Engineering student you can have better jobs compared to loco pilot.Well the job may not suit for your qualification as i have clearly mentioned the eligibility details above.As a EEE student you can expect jobs in NTPC,BHEL,BEL,Defence Sectors..etc

But if your still interested in the post of loco pilot then you can definitely apply for it.You can get the notification details in the following link

http://www.rrcb.gov.in/

The test comprises of two stages written test followed by interview.You need to get selected in both of them for securing the job.
11th May 2011, 08:32 AM
venkatgct

Smile Re: Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirmal1990 View Post
i m an engineering student , now i m in EEE final year,by next month i will finish my course ,after that i wish to apply for the loco pilot job,whether this job suits with my studies?,whether i m eligible for this job?,when is the exam date for this job?
dear friend,

The loco pilot is a diploma level eligiblity course with MPC in 12th or its equivalent.

the diploma or ITI graduates appear and are selected for the course!

As a EEE graduate u r of course eligible, if this is ur aim!!

for more details, log on to :

http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/index.asp

regards!!!
11th May 2011, 10:48 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?

Dear friend,

The qualification required for the loco pilot is class 10th / ITI/ Diploma.

ITI/Diploma should be in the branch of Eletro/Elect/Mech/Auto etc.

As you are B.E. holder so, there is no doubt you are eligible but your qualification is too high, which is not suitable for this job.

If at all you are interested in loco only then visit:

http://www.rrcb.gov.in/

All the best..............
11th May 2011, 12:04 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?

Yes you are eligible for exam.
Eligibility:

You should be between 18-30 years of age for general candidates and there is some
relaxation given to SC/ST AND OBC students

Educational Qualification:

You have done Matric or equivalent with ITI from any recognized institute or
Students having Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Automobile branch of
engineering are also eligible .

For more information::http://www.rrcb.gov.in
11th May 2011, 02:01 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?

YES BECAUSE IT HAS ATTRACTIVE SALARY 3.8Lacs/month&above IN ONLY 6 MOUTHS COURSE ADMISSION OPEN IN TOP COLLAGES
22nd May 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th class in science stream with 52% so can i apply for loco pilot 2011 in delhi
29th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

You are eligible, but you can look out for other jobs. Locopilot is a very small job for your qualification. It requires ITI as minimum qualification. You are 3 times over qualified.

Madhu
10th January 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

IAM B TECH IN AUTOMOBILE ENGG.CAN I ABLE TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF ASISTANT LOCO PILOT. ITS MY AIM TO BECOME A LOCO PILOT.
17th January 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i m an engineering student , now i m in EE final year,by next month i will finish my course ,after that i wish to apply for the loco pilot job,whether this job suits with my studies?,whether i m eligible for this job?,when is the exam date for this job?
email-id: [email protected]
6th February 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my b.tech eee I got 69% plse help me sir I want to join in junior section engineering is able to eligible for job?
21st August 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed B.tech in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply for Asst.Loco Pilot.So, am I eligible for it?
23rd December 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.tech 1st year from aandhra and my aim will become loco pilot,but some says language should must be important(hindi),,,IS THERE NEED?
31st August 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am shubham Bhalekar . I have completed BE (Electrical & Electronics engineering) I am eligible or not Assistant loco pilot . please give me answer
27th November 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete B Tech CSE in the year 2018. Can I apply for the post of Asst Loco Pilot?
8th October 2021, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply the loco pilot because I am a student diploma and branch is eee.please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?