17th December 2009, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

SET/NET examination, how many times in a year? month of examination? forms?

I want to know about SET/NETexamination,how many times in a year a SET exam taken & how many times does a NETexam taken ? please mention the month of examination and
when are the forms for this exam available in the centres.
Please inform me soon about this.

1st January 2010, 09:09 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: SET/NET examination, how many times in a year? month of examination? forms?

I think NET is held twice a year,probably in the month of june and december every year.

You can find the detailed information from its official website-http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
4th January 2010, 07:21 PM
himansh

Default Re: SET/NET examination, how many times in a year? month of examination? forms?

see.......NET is conducted twice a year in the months of june and december and the notifications announcing it are published in march and september....there are too many centres for it.....available to see at the time of filling up the form.
5th January 2010, 03:24 PM
kusum singal

for NET,you can visit this site
www.ugc.ac.in
This tests are conducted twice in a year generally in the months of June and December.
for SET exam
you can visit www.setexam.unipune.ernet.in
6th January 2010, 12:46 AM
vir_90

set
Availability of Application Forms: 10th June-6th July, 2010
more details on this website: www.unipune.ernet.in/set

net
Availability of application forms: August 2nd week- September 1st week, 2010
6th January 2010, 08:02 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

forms will be avalable soom on month of june.......
check out other information on
www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
good luck!!
6th January 2010, 09:10 PM
Senior Member+++

SET held twice a year ....application forms available in 10th june -6th july 2010
NET applications form available on au 2nd week
14th January 2010, 05:46 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.

SLET (Not SET) is State Level Eligibility Test). Any person who has completed M. A. with 55% marks are entitled sit for this exam. If one qualifies he's eligible for Teaching in College. These exam is held every year around June-July and application form and procedure starts 3-4 months ahead.

best of luck
28th January 2010, 06:50 PM
spoorthyp

could anyone please tell me if we get qualified in slet exam we r offered only lecturerships or also research in that state govt labs? I am preparing for csir/net now and heard that its portion and pattern of exam is changd please tell me has it become more tough now?
12th March 2010, 01:18 PM
paditkar

Please tell me the Next NET Exam Date.
And what is the procedure for submission the document.
25th March 2010, 12:53 PM
pritirai

hi
visit
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

all the best
30th March 2010, 08:57 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi
UGC NET JUNE 2010 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date to Apply Online - 26-4-2010
UGC NET JUNE 2010 Notification
Date of UGC NET examination: 27.06.2010
o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 01:19 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

hi friend
forms will be avalable soom on month of june.......
check out other information on
www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
good luck!!
31st March 2010, 07:31 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
the exams are held twice a year
for further details visit
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
good luck
10th May 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

when are application form of slet examination available?
20th May 2010, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

searching westbengal slet information
27th May 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

where can i set form downlode?
1st June 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

when will be the set/net`s addmision form open?
12th June 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference in SLET & NET?If we passed in SLET whats the benifit& the same for NET also.
28th June 2010, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i hava completed my MSc in computer science and i want to know when and how we can get the slet 2010 exam forms and its related information.
4th July 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

On which date net/slet exam done in December 2010?
16th July 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i want paper 3 syllabus set
22nd July 2010, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

is there need to do set for mca studnts
31st July 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

On which date west bengal slet exam done in December 2010?
20th August 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Here after when apply the SLET . pls. give details and how to apply, where is application available?
27th August 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

when is the next set exam in december or june?
28th August 2010, 12:50 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: SET/NET examination, how many times in a year? month of examination? forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about SET/NETexamination,how many times in a year a SET exam taken & how many times does a NETexam taken ? please mention the month of examination and
when are the forms for this exam available in the centres.
Please inform me soon about this.
you can search on the internet using the link below -http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html bet of luck dearm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,
29th August 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about SETexamination haryana, how many time in a yr.,please mention the of examination and form download.
1st September 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know abt haryana and punjab computer science set exam........when is it held??? centers????
11th September 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

iwant setexaminationapplication form
17th September 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can i give slet and net exam simultaniously in same year
24th September 2010, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

is net become easy now?
3rd October 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM DEBARATI THIS YEAR I HAVE COMPLETED MY MSC IN ZOOLOGY PLEASE TELL ME On which date west bengal slet exam done in December 2010?
29th October 2010, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

set examination result of 2008-2009
30th October 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

HI THIS IS AJAY, I WANT TO KNOW THE INFORMATION REGARDING SLET EXAM ANDHRA PRADESH FOR THE YEAR 2011, WHEN IT WIL BE CONDUCTED AND WHICH WEBSITE I CAN GET THE INFORMATION REGARDING SLET, PM ME to this email Id: [email protected]
3rd November 2010, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I wish to know the next date regarding admission in the SLET/NET Examination in Kolkata
after December,2010 for my daughter who have passed M.A. this year from University of
Kolkata with 55% marks in Philosophy. Kindly inform the names of Board/University or any
Govt. Institiutions to contact with. My email Id: [email protected].
30th November 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that who can apply for net & slet also ?
only masters in any field ?
wat is the procedure for it from msu baroda ?
14th January 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

may i know the elegibility for net exam
26th January 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

NET is held in June & December... Exams are held mostly on the last sunday of the month

SLET is held on different dates for the different states.... for e.g. maharshtra, tamil nadu, westbengal etc. please search in google for SLET in different states
18th February 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

slet syllabus for mathematics
20th February 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my M.A. in english literature.i want to know about syllabus of set/ net exam of english literature & upcoming dates of examination &forms?
please inform me soon.
28th February 2011, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

for set the website has been answered for maharashtra syllabus..Will that be for all other state in India? basically, I am looking for Westbengal SET syllabus for Life sciences.
28th February 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the information regarding sletexam bihar and bengalfor the year 2011, whenit will be coducted and wich website please informme soon
10th March 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when the set examination application form published in 2011 and when this examination taken.
12th March 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to know when slet exam is conductedin andhra pradesh 2011
19th March 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I want details about the net set examination& how to prepared this.
24th March 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

When will the 2011 SET exams be held for lectureship
1st April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Well, now in Haryana & MAny other regions , SLET test is replaced with a common exam which is for School teachers & that is not a replacement of NET.
6th May 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

When will the next 2011 K SET exams be held for lectureship
6th May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

When will the next 2011 K SET exams be held for lectureship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?