28th October 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?

How many years does it take to do MBBS in MSU?Which field would be better for me after doing MBBS in abroad?Actually i want to build up a hospital for everyone who cant afford treatments from big hospitals.so plz help me out wioth my few questions.

13th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Khushali P Jain

Default Re: How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?

5 yrs is required. scope is there but if you need for hospital to build you are asked to go for specializations after it then only it will give more weight age.
13th September 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?

After m.b.b.s what are other additional courses than md or ms
1st November 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how many years will it take to complete MBBS?
6th May 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what does an pediatrician does? how should i prepare for it? am now going to 11Th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?