23rd March 2017, 10:49 AM
sheiksword84@

Can I get a job in Bangalore after completing B.Sc Industrial Microbiology and 1 year MLT course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Industrial Microbiology and 1 year MLT course, Now I want to work in Bangalore so I want to know can I get a job in Bangalore after completing B.Sc Industrial Microbiology and 1 year MLT course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  2. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  5. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  6. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  7. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  8. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  9. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  10. Job in foreign country after M.Sc in Microbiology with 2.5 years of experience?
  11. Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Which is the best college near Chandigarh for doing BSc MLT in Microbiology?
  13. Where can I get better job in industrial Microbiology?
  14. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  15. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?
  17. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  18. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?