21st December 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Job in foreign country after M.Sc in Microbiology with 2.5 years of experience?

I have done bsc mlt MSC microbiology and have 2 and 1/2 year experience. I want to do job iin foreign country. Please tell me where I could have sure job opportunity?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  2. Best country for E&TC degree holder to apply for job?
  3. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  4. Job in foreign countries after M.Sc in computers?
  5. Job in foreign country after completing diploma graduation in E&TC?
  6. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  7. Job Opportunities for EC students in foreign countries except US?
  8. What is the scope of M.Sc microbiology in Punjab? Which one is better M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc clinical microbiology?
  9. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  10. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  11. How to get a good job after M.Sc. in Microbiology(2006), 1 year work experience and 4 year break in profession?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
15th February 2016, 06:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job in foreign country after M.Sc in Microbiology with 2.5 years of experience?

It is difficult to get a job Abroad directly. It is best for you to apply in the companies of your choice in India itself.
You need to apply for the companies which is willing to send you Abroad as soon as possible.
There is a lot of formalities that need to be followed to go and work Abroad.
You will need a work permit to go and work there and all this can be done easily if the company wants to send you Abroad.
It is difficult to be absolutely sure when it is concerned with job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?