13th December 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc MLT and after completing it I want to continue with my studies and pursue PG so I want to know what are the PG courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope and what will be the starting salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
  3. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  4. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which is the best stream for M.Sc?
  5. What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?
  6. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  7. PG courses after bsc mlt -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  9. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  13. Which course has a better career scope between B.Sc Optometry and B.Sc MLT?
  14. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  15. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. Best course among B.Sc MLT and B.Sc Radiology?
  18. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
14th December 2016, 10:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?

After completion of B.Sc MLT course you can apply for following PG courses like M.Sc MLT, MBA (Hospital Management) and MSc in microbiology/Biochemistry.

As per my suggestion M.Sc MLT is right option for you after completing B.Sc MLT.

Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is a postgraduate Medical Lab Technologist course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc MLT from a recognized university.

After completion of this course you can apply for following jobs type are given below.
  • Technical Officer - Laboratory
  • Medical Technologist
  • Blood Bank Technician
  • Lab Technician Trainee
  • Lab Assistant
  • Drug Safety Associate
  • Medical Officer
SALARY: Starting salary -- 25,000 to 30,000
15th December 2016, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc MLT and after completing it I want to continue with my studies and pursue PG so I want to know what are the PG courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope and what will be the starting salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can pursue the following courses after B.Sc MLT course.
M.Sc in Medical Lab Technology
M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology
MBA in Hospital Management
M.Sc Microbiology
Postgraduate Diploma in Forensic Science
The M.Sc MLT or MBA in Hospital Management is one of the best courses to pursue after B.Sc MLT. The job opportunities are higher for the above mentioned courses from a reputed institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?