18th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Bangalore without exam after completing BSc with 74%

i was completed my bsc with 74% can i get job in bang without experience

10th August 2016, 07:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Bangalore without exam after completing BSc with 74%

No, as in today's competitive world it is tough to get recruitment in jobs mainly in government jobs without qualifying in entrance examination.

So, if you want to get any government jobs such as in banking, defence or staff selection commission you have to appear in respective entrance examination and also have to qualify in entrance examination.

Other than this jobs in the private sector are offered on basis of score in academic qualification and by direct interview. So, if you want to get jobs in private sector visit the MNC's you want to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?