25th April 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?

sir I'm completing bsc biotech what course will i prefer to get a job immediately?is comfortable with pg diploma in plant bt ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  2. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  7. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. How to get a job in Biotechnology park after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  11. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  13. What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  15. How to get a job after completing BSc agricultural biotechnology?
  16. How can I get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  18. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
18th June 2013, 02:36 AM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

if you want to do job soon after your Bsc then The Government of India provides large-scale employment to most biotechnologists in its research laboratories.

if you want to do course then...

The best course to study is the one that leads to your overall career goals and objectives. Thus, I would imagine you do not have any. So many individuals enroll in college programs without a specific goal in mind. As such, many become miserable in their work which is not good for them, or their employer. If you want to be successful in your work and life, carefully consider the following.

To be successful in your work, you must acquire a vision. A vision is a clearly articulated picture of the future you intend to create for yourself. In other words, it's a dream. However, if the dream does not have direction, it will always remain a dream and will never become a reality for you. That vision should create a passion within you, a love for what you do and the benefit it brings others as well as yourself. Make sure the vision is specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and tangible. Let us look at this closer. When you believe you have chosen an appropriate career goal, look at it in SMART fashion as follows.

Specific - Make sure your career goal is very specific. For example, "I would like to be a teacher," is not specific. "I would like to be a high school biology teacher in New Jersey (USA) in an urban school by 2012" is.
Measurable - Make sure you can measure your progress. How will I know I am progressing in the right direction? This is where the development of short-term objectives come in below. You will know you are on the right path as you accomplish each short -term objective.
Achievable - Is the goal achievable considering my current life situation and circumstances.
Realistic - Is what I want to do really realistic. For example, " I would like to be a middle weight boxing champion, and I am 63 years old." That is not realistic.
Tangible - What will I - specifically - have at the end? What will I be (exactly)? It must be very specific.

Once you have that vision, you will need a mentor, counselor, or coach who will be able to help you develop a road map embedded with short term objectives leading to your overall career overall goals and objectives. The achievement of short-term objectives will indicate you are moving in the correct direction, and will also give you energy and excitement to carry on towards your overall career goal. It will take some research, but you most likely have some ideas already. Follow them through, look at the nature of the field, the everyday routine, the required education, the salary, the occupational demand and the related fields. When a career sparks an interest, try to shadow an individual who is actually doing what you think you might like to do. You can pick up valuable information this way. Thus, the following.

Acquire the will to change circumstances.
Acquire the vision (dream).
Develop a road-map embedded with short-term objectives leading to your overall goal and objective.
Just do it and do not let go until it becomes a reality.

Remember, it's all about passion!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?