9th October 2011, 12:25 AM
patil.c.jyoti

Can I get Job being a candidate having completed ECE with one backlog? Which Platform I have to select to get job in IT company?

I am ECE STUDENT HAVE ONE backlog so i cant get the job just now, so which platform have to select to get the job in software company?

10th October 2011, 08:35 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job being a candidate having completed ECE with one backlog? Which Platform I have to select to get job in IT company?

if till now if you have active backlog then first try to clear the backlog appearing in the next examination. one backlog will not create any problem to be placed in a company. most of company permit maximum of two backlog in career. but you must cleared the backlog to appear in their recruitment process.

after clearing the backlog choose in which field you have more interest and good knowledge. if you think that you are interested in software field and you have good knowledge on software field then try to look for a job in a software company. there are so many leading software companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro, INfosys etc. first try to find out job in these leading companies if you fulfill their eligibility criterion. but if you are unable to fulfill the eligibility criterion for these type of company go for job in any other company.

you may also go in core electronics or communication field job if you have interest on that. but for this you should have good knowledge in your stream of engineering. you may try for the government job. NTPC, ISRO, BHEL, BEL etc organization recruit candidates from B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering in their various post. you may try for that. don't worry about one backlog. clear it with good marks it will not create so much burden in your career if you have positive potential.

best of luck.
10th October 2011, 09:07 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get Job being a candidate having completed ECE with one backlog? Which Platform I have to select to get job in IT company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patil.c.jyoti View Post
I am ECE STUDENT HAVE ONE backlog so i cant get the job just now, so which platform have to select to get the job in software company?

In order to get placed in any company..you need to clear your backlog first..only then you shall be eligible for the company placements..

ECE students are allowed to sit in the placement for the IT companies..provided you know the computer subjects well..

The top IT companies generally pose the following eligibility criterion for the candidates sitting in the exam :-

1) You should have 60% or above in your 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) You should have no backlogs at the time of placement

3) You should have a study gap of not more than 1 year..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
10th October 2011, 09:38 PM
porshe

Default Re: Can I get Job being a candidate having completed ECE with one backlog? Which Platform I have to select to get job in IT company?

try to clear your backlog before you apply for any ece core company because they will not entertain such qualifications. but to have a career in IT field it is possible, some companies allow one backlog but they would ask an assurance from you to clear it before you join them.just sharpen your programming skills before appearing for the interview.....all the best.
8th January 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in usa.. I was from 2004 -2008 btech ece student with 1 backlog now also.. but i was intrested indesigning.. I have learned of my own and working as a graphic desiigner for past 2 years..recently i got married and my hus he is staying in US and wants me to take on H1 visa.. can any one give me the solution..
29th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

in which companies i can get job after having 2 backlogs with 63% in bitech ECE in both telecom an IT sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?